How is Commando at 50?

Daedricshots

I swear i spend 15 mins at the login screen staring at my chars wondering which one i should play. Im too obsessed with leveling a class to 50 and having it be a bad choice.

I went through this with wow and had an 85 of every class. I dont want to do that with this game so im trying to get some insight as to how commando is doing at 50. I mostly pvp so any insight as to where they stand on pvp at top level would greatly help.

I enjoy my Commando in PvP quite a bit.

I am currently at 35 valor and have a mostly Champ and Cent gear. For PvP I float between Assault and Gunnery. Assault is mobile and DoT heavy while Gunnery has the ability to put out some nasty burst in the span of about 5GCDs.

Your AoE is second to none, Sticky Grenade > Tech Override > Plasma Grenade > Mortar Volley, making you probably one of the best door guards in Void Star.

You also have some really good utility as well with Cryo Greande, Concussion Charge, Concussion Round.

You have ok heals for emergencies, and a good 25% damage reduction bubble with Reactive Shield and a decent self-HoT in Adrenaline Rush.

On a good team, you can easily top the damage meters. I have done over 350K in a single Void Star.