The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Pyro Spec PVP Video 648K Damage

Vauleen

I have released my first video with many more to come.

In this match I do 648K damage. Both sides had lots of heals and it was a great match and a ton of fun. Enjoy and feel free to drop me some comments.

The Second Video with me doing nearly 600K.

I will try and post some of the other Warzones videos as well.

For those wondering:

My spec is as follow.

4/6/31

Pyro Spec

-Vauleen

Edited by Vauleen

I find it hilarious how many times you where able to pull off flamethrower in that on such large groups.

I mean I make use of it to but that was funny the just stood on the door and let you repeatedly aoe all over them.

That's the first time that has ever happened for me. I think it had to do a lot with the amount of heals they had.

I'm uploading another where I don't use flamethrower and do just under 600K. Should be ready in an hour or so. I'll update the first post once it is ready.

That's the first time that has ever happened for me. I think it had to do a lot with the amount of heals they had.

I'm uploading another where I don't use flamethrower and do just under 600K. Should be ready in an hour or so. I'll update the first post once it is ready.

I'm not trying to diminish what you did by the way.

It's just funny to see a team (repeatedly) sit there and let someone standing 3 feet away channel flamethrower at them and no one run over and interrupt it.

I have actually been experimenting with a lot of the other options in the Pyro tree. To be sure that I have made the best the decisions. With this build I love that I have the ability to see the stealthers before they have a chance to close on me.

I had considered that as an option and may give it a try at some point down the road.