sweeping slash + dots

Valasco

I never thought of that. it doesn't say single target, but if I had to guess I would say no. That would put Anni even farther ahead in terms of PvE and negate any use for other builds(even though no one uses those). Its just speculation on my part though.

it does, i've tested it multiple times it will hit multiple targets at the same time, but as deadly saber is not guaranteed to apply anyways sometimes it will only hit one target or even none this is what is causing the confusion with most people

but it does have the ability to stack on multiple targets

Sweeping slash absolutely applies deadly sabers dot. I will turn on deadly sabers and jump in to a pack and start using sweeping slash. I will start seeing yellow numbers pop up and sweeping slash does white damage. How quickly or to whom it applies deadly sabers I do not know the mechanics of.

Yep. Just like Ataru form procs on sweeping slash.

I'm guessing one of the reasons they chose to have Deadly Saber/Ataru Form on a 1.5s cooldown before proccing again was to keep our AoE potential in check. It would be a bit ridiculous if we could have every Sweeping Slash proc an Ataru strike 20-50% of the time on every single target.

• 2 weeks later...