I thought... Healer set-Arsenal PvP

Rohns

I'm leveling a Merc, and i want to be healer cause i have the DPS already but some week i want to try even DPS i thought arsenal because of Tracer missle, will be good with alacrity like the other set in terms of DPS? because if it's like this healer set is even a set for DPS

I'm leveling a Merc, and i want to be healer cause i have the DPS already but some week i want to try even DPS i thought arsenal because of Tracer missle, will be good with alacrity like the other set in terms of DPS? because if it's like this healer set is even a set for DPS

What?

I believe the common thought is that while alacrity is pretty good for Bodyguard spec, it isn't so great for Arsenal due to Tracer Missile being a 1.5s cast. Alacrity doesn't lower GCD (1.5s), which doesn't help you DPS faster. However, if you don't have any other gear, I suppose the Bodyguard set could be pretty good.

^^

This

though if I remember correct, alacrity also helps with channled abilities, getting you the same results but with a shorter channel time, now as a dps merc the only ability that would benefit from this would be unload.

^^

This

though if I remember correct, alacrity also helps with channled abilities, getting you the same results but with a shorter channel time, now as a dps merc the only ability that would benefit from this would be unload.

anything with a cast time over 1.5 seconds alacrity helps until it gets to 1.5 seconds, add to that heat generation and well it just sucks for dps mercs.