I would love to have these...

xjpmanx

I am a combat medic for my group. I don't have any problems keeping the group alive, I love healing as a trooper it's pretty damn fun. Though I feel there are just 2 simple features missing from healing in general. One would be a simple mouse over healing function, it isn't terribly difficult to make F1-4 my group members and select them like that, but mouse over healing would definitely make using AMP on one member and switching to another to pop off MP much easier.

The other function I feel is sorely needed, not just from a healing point of view but from DPS as well, is a target of target function. While focus is superb for keeping my tank my main target, being able to tell what the hell he is attacking while i'm able to do what little DPS i can is a chore at times when he is draped in 7 mobs. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about these two features or even if anyone has heard anything about them being added at some point.

Edited by xjpmanx

I am a combat medic for my group. I don't have any problems keeping the group alive, I love healing as a trooper it's pretty damn fun. Though I feel there are just 2 simple features missing from healing in general. One would be a simple mouse over healing function, it isn't terribly difficult to make F1-4 my group members and select them like that, but mouse over healing would definitely make using AMP on one member and switching to another to pop off MP much easier.

The other function I feel is sorely needed, not just from a healing point of view but from DPS as well, is a target of target function. While focus is superb for keeping my tank my main target, being able to tell what the hell he is attacking while i'm able to do what little DPS i can is a chore at times when he is draped in 7 mobs. I was just wondering how everyone else felt about these two features or even if anyone has heard anything about them being added at some point.

Target of Target is needed BADLY.

If you check your keybinding options we do have Target of Target.

I believe it defaults to something funky like Shift+T or something dumb (I'm at work or I'd give you a little more info).

Sadly it's not one of the keybindings that spans all of your toons.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Shen'd...

Edited by Xigaz