WZ leaver debuff

xGETGOTx

Anyone know why they didnt put one in? As soon as I see the other team in hutball score, or cap 2 turrets, or blow open a door, half the team leaves. Then untill the game fills back up we are even worse off. Why would BW let it run this way?

Anyone know why they didnt put one in? As soon as I see the other team in hutball score, or cap 2 turrets, or blow open a door, half the team leaves. Then untill the game fills back up we are even worse off. Why would BW let it run this way?

Maybe because they have mercy on player that got to the 50 brackets and now dont have more the patience to deal with ... players lacking wz skills.

They have to wait 10 mins anyways to not show up again in the same match. And this works for both sides...

Only people the debuff really hurts are people that get DC'ed

Why would they have to wait another 10min if there are other ppl that que and get put in that spot? I get put in games that are already lost now more then the games that start fresh...At most they would have to wait 2 min.

What about to sorting first thing when you joining Huttball (not from the start of game) and you just can not run from starting position faster before "inactive" debuff kicks you out? :)

I was in a comical situation once - 5 consequnces joining to SAME huttball session with automaticly kicking before the door is open because of debuff is running out faster :)

YES to a leaver debuff in future, but NO before all "unusual" sitations are sorted out.

Agreed. I can see no valid reason to not implement this. Yeah, sometimes you pop into a losing game. You know what? It's already partially over, just deal with it and finish the shortened match.

Agreed. I can see no valid reason to not implement this. Yeah, sometimes you pop into a losing game. You know what? It's already partially over, just deal with it and finish the shortened match.

Just die and stay behind the barrier, you will be kicked in 60 seconds.

Another thing they have to fix if they are gonna implement a lockout debuff, is the barrier at the spawn point.

Especially in Voidstar it bugs out, and you get kicked from the match even tho you didnt do anything wrong (barrier bugging and wont let you out).