Quick Question about Padme and Anakin.

Prehistoric

Okey so, in the movie Phantom Menace Anakin seems like a 11-12 years old whereas Padme is obviously somewhere around 20.Then in Clone Wars they both look around 20s where Anakin is about 10 years older and Padme is the same.According to wookiepedia Anakin is like 5 years older than Padme.Is it that Anakin really younger in Phantom Menace or Padme seems older.Someone can explain me why Anakin seems so young despite being older than Padme ?

Episode 1

Padme = 14 years old

Anakin = 9 years old

Episode 2

Padme = 24 years old

Anakin = 19 years old

Episode 3

Padme = 27 years old

Anakin = 22 years old

Episode 4

Anakin = 41 years old

Episode 5

Anakin = 44 years old

Episode 6

Anakin = 45 years old

The people of Naboo are weird choosing a 14 year old to rule them.

She was a Queen no? (in favour of...democracy) I don't know if Naboo had much of a choice in the matter.

Then again the Star Wars universe is a weird place. Could have been worse, she could have been a slug ruling them

She was a Queen no? (in favour of...democracy) I don't know if Naboo had much of a choice in the matter.

Then again the Star Wars universe is a weird place. Could have been worse, she could have been a slug ruling them

She was a Queen.

But, apparently the title Queen is for their elected ruler, which is always female and between 14-19 years old.

She was a Queen.

But, apparently the title Queen is for their elected ruler, which is always female and between 14-19 years old.

I heard that before too, but in the novel Plageuis they talk about the kings before her, all male and adult.

She was chosen because the people wanted to have an innocent Queen, the King she defeated in election was corrupt.