Possible RE Fix

Aidbringer

While the RNG can be vary annoying, and it can be VERY VERY expensive to go for purples. I am also one that think purples (any, and expecially the 'good' ones) should be something that is achieved by only the most dedicated (or lucky) and not everyone.

Now I can see two possible solution (or maybe even both).

1) Increase the return on RE a bit. Let RE return 75% of the rares used to crafted an item. (seems to be about 50% right now). While not speeding up the process this would cut the 'cost' of the process.

2) For the [modifer] Schematic styles REs, allow one to master that item. If you learn two purples of each blue type (so 6 of the 14/15 possible), You have mastered that item and LEARN all 14/15 patterns. Grinding out 6 purples patterns for a item is a lot of work, but it does adress the RNG of getting the 'right' modifer.

Actually while writting this had a third thought I like also that would also address the Augement worthless pre-50 issues.

Allow a 5% or so chance of getting a 'Schematic Insight' when RE'ing. This when used gives you a 50% bonus to critical on making the crafted Item RE'd.

WHile RE'd to learn purples would be expensive... you could recoup some of that loss by having more Augmented items to sell.. (and thus also make a market for augments).

Peace