Pushback? First Aid?

KillerSwordz

Under the Combat Medic skill tree there are certain skills I needed further clarification for:

Tier 2 skills: Steady Hands: Reduces the pushback suffered while activating healing skills by 35/70%....

Question: What is the pushback refer to? Is it activation of our healing skills? Does alacrity help here?

Tier 5: Psych Aid: Reduces the cost of Field Aid by 1. I am not at this level yet, so I may not have the basic ckill for it, but after a quick check of all available skills from the trainer and going through the skill tree, I have not found this particular skill. Did I overlook something? (I didn't realize I had actually bought support cell till lvl 27 >.< )

I have also seen the "reduces pushback" mentioned in other class skill trees. I would really like to know what it means. I am at a point where I would like to really get into a healing role and get comfortable and good at it. Thanks

Under the Combat Medic skill tree there are certain skills I needed further clarification for:

Tier 2 skills: Steady Hands: Reduces the pushback suffered while activating healing skills by 35/70%....

Question: What is the pushback refer to? Is it activation of our healing skills? Does alacrity help here?

If you are attacked while attempting to activate healing skills the progress bar is delayed and "pushed back". Steady Hands reduces that effect.

Tier 5: Psych Aid: Reduces the cost of Field Aid by 1. I am not at this level yet, so I may not have the basic ckill for it, but after a quick check of all available skills from the trainer and going through the skill tree, I have not found this particular skill. Did I overlook something? (I didn't realize I had actually bought support cell till lvl 27 >.< )

Lvl 24 Commando Ability

http://www.torhead.com/ability/7xsmRBZ/field-aid