Guardian Defense Having Issues

Stakepuff

All points in Defense currently.

Only Level 17 and having extreme difficulty taking down a single Elite Character to move on with the story.

Any Suggestions?

1: Should I do some space missions to try and level up first?

2: Should I try and purchase or craft some gear, (Synth)

3: Respecc to Vig and try again....

Any Help appreciated...

Only Level 17 and having extreme difficulty taking down a single Elite Character to move on with the story.

Any Suggestions?

Any Help appreciated...

To be truthful, Jedi Knights in general are extremely underpowered regardless of which route you go at lower levels.

Things get better when you finally get Doc, but we're still underpowered compared to other classes about the only class that we're about even with is Sith Warriors.

Any Suggestions?

Any Help appreciated...

If you're at the level for the quest and have been questing enough to keep both you and Kira geared (you better be using Kira as a Def Guardian at least until Doc or Rusk) then I would say none of the above, just keep trying until you figure the fight out.

It MAY help, depending on the boss, that 18 you get your main interrupt. Using Force Kick properly is essential for most of the game as a Def Guardian. Its the difference between being able to take out a gold star like the boss at the end of act one when he's a level above you and coming to the forums to QQ about it being broken and you can't beat him when you're 5 levels above him.

Not in any way trying to say this is you as you don't even have the ability yet, just saying get it and learn when to use it. Most bosses after a certain point in the JK story have an ability that if you don't interrupt it at LEAST 9 times out of 10 they will shred you. So if it seems this is what happening then get to 18 by space missions or PVP or bonus quests you may have skipped and try again with Force Kick.

To be truthful, Jedi Knights in general are extremely underpowered regardless of which route you go at lower levels.

Things get better when you finally get Doc, but we're still underpowered compared to other classes about the only class that we're about even with is Sith Warriors.

how about... i tell ya.... go Open world PvP , come back here and repeat that ******** storry u are telling here?

I was Doing my class mission on VOSS at lvl 42 , then i Jumped a lvl 43 Sorc , i killed him having 90% HP left , as soon as he died, a friend of his , lvl 44 sorc jumped me aswell, guess what , he died and i had 75% HP left.

then they both jumped me , and i managed to get one of them to 20% HP but his butt buddie just healed him up.

then, on my way to my ship , ive seen a lvl 46 Bounty Hunter , and well , i left his corpse to rott in the alley.... was extriemly easy.........

So please , stick ur nose out of the WZ's where the Balance Buff is broken and ******. and try some real combat.

as t Pve , i never had a problem doing any quest for my level , your doing it wrong brah...

Edited by Seraffim

hey guys found this on MMORPG looks like they will fix us .

I asked James what they are doing on class balance. He explained that the team collects tons of data on classes and how they are played. He said a good example is some of the fixes coming to the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight. They recognized and issue and have the data to prove it and now are fixing the problem. It is very important for the fans to know that they value their input on the game and are collecting all the data they can to bring to light valid changes that need to be made.

how about... i tell ya.... go Open world PvP , come back here and repeat that ******** storry u are telling here?

I was Doing my class mission on VOSS at lvl 42 , then i Jumped a lvl 43 Sorc , i killed him having 90% HP left , as soon as he died, a friend of his , lvl 44 sorc jumped me aswell, guess what , he died and i had 75% HP left.

then they both jumped me , and i managed to get one of them to 20% HP but his butt buddie just healed him up.

then, on my way to my ship , ive seen a lvl 46 Bounty Hunter , and well , i left his corpse to rott in the alley.... was extriemly easy.........

So please , stick ur nose out of the WZ's where the Balance Buff is broken and ******. and try some real combat.

as t Pve , i never had a problem doing any quest for my level , your doing it wrong brah...

At level 43 I was successfully able to get a level 47 mercenary running, stunning, running a bit more, repeat, all the way to his base a little bit ago. Contested territory pvp with defense spec is pretty damn nice :)

Yup , some times i feel OP in open world PvP. for some reason i never lost a 1 on 1 ( with companions) against ANYONE. but Warzones is just pathetic.

Make good use of terrain. Force push people off ledges and crap to keep them off you while you beat on their friend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.