Cross Server Pvp anytime soon?

Unrealzero

Need cross server queues, but like WoW we need to pick the warzones we want to play. Tired of random, always getting huttball. I'll wait just a little longer in queue so as not to play huttball.

No, this is what it is for going Empire.

If they let people que without huttall as a option

Forums would be flooded with.. 30min pvp que.... 1hr pvp que... threads.

10 - 20 min that must be a nice server there were times when i was more than 4 hours in que i had time to do belsavis dailys ilum dailys and false emperor hardmode and it didnt poped up Edited by Lokits

Simple solution would be:

- Cross server PvP would require a pre-made group or even an Ops group

- It would not require one faction to play against another in non-Hutball arena. So Void star could be Empire vs Empire

- Group sizes would need to be customizable pre-queue

- You could not queue up solo for cross server.

- Server rankings systems (generalized) could be developped for bragging rights and prowess tracking.

Aside from that, I can`t speak to the logistics of setting it up.

Cheers!

Brainstorming_Canuck :)

Please no!

Everyone that complains about things like this it laters turns out they're on an EU server at times that would be in the morning. Of course there's not going to be people on at that time and you'll find it hard to get PvP.

I find it doubtful that you would be struggling to find a match if you were on at times appropriate to your server

I hate cross server anything. However I see why people want them so badly.

I just wish a developer would deliver a game that would have some servers set up in cross server groups, and some set up for stand alone. That way both sides could be sated.

No, unfortunately it has nothing to do with "time of day". The queue times are pretty rough, and it's quite a deterrent to playing PvP.

There is an easy solution. When you queue for PvP, it'll keep it status quo (As is) for a set period of time (say 5 min). Meaning, for the first 5 min it will look to place you against members of your own server. AFTER 5 min it starts to do a cross server searching. This will minimize the wait times while simultaneously maintain the idea that you see the same people in PvP over and over again.

Please no!

Everyone that complains about things like this it laters turns out they're on an EU server at times that would be in the morning. Of course there's not going to be people on at that time and you'll find it hard to get PvP.

I find it doubtful that you would be struggling to find a match if you were on at times appropriate to your server

On Helm of Graush (East Coast PvP) marked as heavy or fully loaded during almost all of my playing time and queues are still an issue.

Cross server PvP is the best solution. More people in the pool will dramatically improve things.

Simple solution would be:

- Cross server PvP would require a pre-made group or even an Ops group

- It would not require one faction to play against another in non-Hutball arena. So Void star could be Empire vs Empire

- Group sizes would need to be customizable pre-queue

- You could not queue up solo for cross server.

- Server rankings systems (generalized) could be developped for bragging rights and prowess tracking.

Aside from that, I can`t speak to the logistics of setting it up.

Cheers!

Brainstorming_Canuck :)

Moment you allow imps vs imps in all warzones is moment you can delete republic side of the game. We all know Bioware is planning on doing that anyway and it will be death of this game. (edit: a bit dramatic but hey gotta fit in on the forums)

On the server I play on PVP for level 50s is pretty much dead. Good pvp players have all disappeared or cancaled subs. We are getting more players up through the levels but either they are missing gear or learning how to play combine that with afk farmers and completing a daily is now week long endeavor.

Edited by boomxi