Starkiller vs. Darth Nihl

LordMaximum

As powerful as he is there's no evidence that he knows the technique to block Nihilus force drain. Yoda, Dooku, Sidious, and Luke are the only ones I can think of that canonically have this ability. As powerful as he is he'd just be drained.

Darth Nihl, not Nihilus. Nihilus sucked, imo.

Darth Nihl, the right-hand man of Darth Krayt, would be destroyed by Starkiller. Initially he'll put up a fight but Starkiller's power canonically had the potential to rival Darth Sidious (and yes, that was confirmed).

Nihl's claim to fame is being a good lightsaber duelist and taking the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order on in a fight. Galen showed an aptitude in the force only exceeded by the Skywalker clan at their apex or by Sith Lords like Palpatine and Vitiate, in addition we know he's a skilled lightsaber duelist as we know he's been trained against various force users from Kenobi to Darth Maul through his training droid and has taken on Palpatine in a roughly even fight.

Darth Nihl, the right-hand man of Darth Krayt, would be destroyed by Starkiller. Initially he'll put up a fight but Starkiller's power canonically had the potential to rival Darth Sidious (and yes, that was confirmed).

Oh, right. I read this post very very early in the morning. Brain fart. In that case I'd give it to starkiller personally but I'm unsure if it'd be easy easy as everyone claims. Nilh is a great duelist. I just believe Starkiller is stronger with the force.

Edited by Rhyltran

Haha, "Nihilus sucked". I love puns.

I did like him fairly well. Quite a lot more than... er, "Sleeps-with-Vibroblades".

Edited by ZoeTuah