When do Ewoks come into the game....or did I miss something...?

IAMtheSIthlt

Personally, I wouldn't be suprised if Bioware DOES add Ewoks to this game.

I mean, seriously. Has anyone noticed the episode 4 intersceptors? They bloody made this as similar to the old movies to get more attention. Really, why would the Empire used dated, 3000 year old technology to control a galaxy?

So *********** stupid.

=3

I mean, seriously. Has anyone noticed the episode 4 intersceptors? They bloody made this as similar to the old movies to get more attention. Really, why would the Empire used dated, 3000 year old technology to control a galaxy?

So *********** stupid.

=3

Why did humanity use axes and clubs for like... almost 10,000 years? It's so dated when you have swords!

Edit:

And why did they use any of those when they had bows? EVEN MORE DATED!

Edited by DarkestDaemon

This is best answer here. There are clearly not very evolved in RotJ and they should not be in this timeline for that fact alone. Also has anyone ever been to Endor? I was under the impression that Ewoks lives on an Endor moon. I dont even know if Endor is habitable. Maybe someone else here knows.

Correct, Endor is the Gas Giant, much like Yavin. The moons of both host habitable ecosystems.

So *********** stupid.

=3

similar in design, not the same under the hood. Yes they wanted to tie it in, just as Lucas was tying in the prequels to the originals with their starship designs. Just look in the EU post-ROTJ they still have X-Wings at 45 yrs ABY and the X-83 at !30 ABY which look very similar to X-wings.