Try loggin in even if no email..I did..and got in

Digital_Doom

Since I hadn't got the email yet (17 Sept Pre-Order) I decided to update any patches that were up fir if/when I got it. And was surprised to see I had early access even though I have not gotten the email (YES! I checked my 'spam/junk' folder) I could have had it since yesterday and not known.

Its kinda strange because I received all the other invite/messages for them.

So try logging in, you may get a big surprise....

Email may have been overlooked, but my friend had a simlar issue.

He said he didn't have an email invite and he preordered July 30th (I remember cause it was my birthday), and he was able to log in today just fine after I suggested it.

Willing to bet a lot of the people who are complianing can

How did you get in without a registration code? I thought the registration code came in the email you get to let you know you're ready for access?

I preordered from Origin and all I ever got was a pre order code.

Edited by Vember

How did you get in without a registration code? I thought the registration code came in the email you get to let you know you're ready for access?

I preordered from Origin and all I ever got was a pre order code.

You don't need the registration code for early access. You put that in to get your in game items at launch (other than the preorder crystal)

Since I hadn't got the email yet (17 Sept Pre-Order) I decided to update any patches that were up fir if/when I got it. And was surprised to see I had early access even though I have not gotten the email (YES! I checked my 'spam/junk' folder) I could have had it since yesterday and not known.

Its kinda strange because I received all the other invite/messages for them.

So try logging in, you may get a big surprise....

I'm happy you tried it instead of waiting. Now you're in game! /jealous :D