Merc's Armor Bonuses.

DervimNorth

So about all those 10% armor bonuses... Do they even stack? You know, the one you get off Tracer, the other from Supercharged Gas and one more from the higher tier bodyguard(same tear as kolto shell, can't remember the name of it).

Yeah, I know, armor doesn't do much good in this game, well maybe except for pve, but still does anybody knows if either of those buffs stacks?

I believe they're not the same buff. The Healing Scan increases armor by 10%. The Kolto Missile gives a 10% shield. The way I read that was Healing Scan increases armor (Kin/Energy) by 10%, and Kolto increases damage resistance by 10%. It should be simple enough to test, but I'm on my lunch break. If it isn't answered by the time I get home I'll see if I can't pop on and give it a shot.

If a buddy healed you with a SCGed Kolto Missile, you would get a 10% damage reduction.

If a buddy also healed you with properly skilled Healing Scan, you would get the Reactive Armor buff of +10% armor.

If you were then hit with an enemy's Tracer Missile, it would give you a -4% Armor. If he hit you with 4 more TMs then you would be at -20% armor from the TMs

The net result would be -10% Armor (-20%+10%) and 10% damage Reduction. (assuming TM uses base not buffed armor, which may be a bad assumption)

Does that answer your question?

Edited by TempestasSilva

Ok, finally came back home. And I must apologize for the confusion. I've meant to ask about Power Barrier damage reduction buff from Arsenal tree and Supercharged Kolto Missile from Bodyguard tree.

Those two are capable of granting 10% damage reduction each and my question is, are those two buffs stackable? In other words, can I get 20% reduction buff out of those or not? :)