Legacy Crew Skill

Illyean

So... you want to be 100% self-sufficient?

Not gonna happen.

Uhm.. 6 characters, mail stuff back and forth, already 100% self sufficent.

Excepting BoP/skill required to use items, which are bad design and should be removed/fixed regardless of what happens with legacy.

Very much like the OP's idea, was actually thinking about the same lines the other day when spending endless time logging between all of my crafting alts.

As a minimum, I'd love to see a shared bank vault though for legacy characters!

/signed

This would help me a TON with my alts, and getting gear sorted out faster. I figure since a Legacy bank is still a ways off, at the very least let us cue up crafting from any character that way I can see if this alt has an upgrade for this one and such.

/signed

I'm always on board for ideas that removed artificial barriers to people having fun. A shared bank doesn't actually change anything about the game (you can already swap gear between characters), but it makes life easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see this go even further. Yes a legacy bank or at least quick swap option would be good, but how about being able to use any companion to craft/gather something that you have.

So say you have a Jedi Knight and you took Artifice as your crew skill, if you later create a consular that has Synthweaving, then you can use Kira Carson to craft the item because she has Synthweaving Crit +5. Seems that BW forces you to pick certain Crew Skill to go with certain character and that isn't good if you really want to get the most out of your crafting.

The companions affection would still affect the chance and time taken. So to make the absolute most of it you'd want 100% affection of every companion you gain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.