The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm a pyro and close to full champion and...

Torothin

I agree that PvP is a team event and would love to use that as an excuse to not be nerfed (and I *do not* want to be nerfed, to be clear), however... When you compare all the classes of this game, or any MMO for that matter, there should never be one class that can say "all things being equal between me and anybody else, I will nearly always win a fair duel." That's just not....fair. But I can say that right now.

I don't think you know how to kite properly if melee classes are giving you problems, knights/warriors are a joke. Lightsabers do energy damage which is mitigated by our heavy armor. I have 42.5% energy mitigation from armor/expertise. In turn, my RS ignores 90% of their armor, and elemental tech attacks ignore their armor entirely and cannot be shielded or avoided. That's a *massive* difference between how much we can damage each other.

Friendly advice - you know not to backpedal, but to strafe, right? If you reapply your CGC snare and strafe properly melee classes are absurdly easy to kite. And drinking in their frustration is sweet, sweet juicy goodness. If you spec into Degauss to remove their snare it's even better.

Maybe you're just too good, that's why you can take anyone down.

Nerfing this class or not doesn't matter to me, coz this class has awesome fun utilities to play around with.

Edited by Krondorf

I understand what you're saying. I have 658 expertise and ranked 63. I have a ton of experience. Now, there are only a few that can give me a fight, and I know them all by name. Honestly, I don't know what they're doing, but I can tell you that it works - impressively so.

Kolto Overload is 15% health over 10 seconds, when you can spec in Pyro to reduce its CD every time you get a crit off, and you crit all the time. I'm popping KO constantly.

Rakata medpacks were the other big source, but since the last big patch those no longer count towards your healing score. No more Medic medals for me =/

I pop KO all the time, and don't get any healing score from it. Will the PVE stims still give you healing medals?

I pop KO all the time, and don't get any healing score from it. Will the PVE stims still give you healing medals?

No, Medipaks no longer give the 2k healing medal (they heal for liek ~3.8k)

My pyro with full champ/ some BM still consistenly hits 300k+ dmg done, 400k-500k in voidstars in lvl 50 bracket. pyro is very strong, it is still fragile tho against sorcs espec when they have a 5k absorb bubble but it is still a very winnable fight. melee classes you can kite since you have a snare from your DoTs. I rely on using Energy Shield every chance i get to keep me from falling to shambles.