Unsubbing...

Dasset

LOL JK! :rolleyes:

I love this game so far! Sure it got some hinky-dinkeys here and there that needs fixing. But it's the most enjoyable gaming-experience I've had in a while. I just got my founders title and I'm damn proud of it (yea-yea everyone got it now bla-bla, but it means i didn't sissy out the first month like some people did).

So really good job with the game so far! Really looking forward to fixes and future content!

LAVV YA!

Kisses,

Dasset.

Edited by Dasset

this looks and feels like an ego stroke, therefore it must be.

Yes I'm not quite sure the purpose of this thread... it's basically saying "look at me yay!!"... mass attention isn't something you should really want...

Edited by Taurusaud

Hello everyone,

We are glad you are enjoying the game! While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!