Self heal for Vanguard?

aikitexan

I started a shadow a couple of days ago and they hav a stance that gives them health just for being in it. It's also their stance to pull guard. My friend who isa Guardian has a skill spec that does the same thing. Does the Vanguard have one? Im lvl 49 and have not seen it if we do. And why not if the other tanks get it? Do we get somehting in its stead?

Thank you

I play a Guardian and am level 48 (or 49, can't remember) and I don't have any self heal ability. The only thing close is if you talent Resolute to give you 10% of your total health (Tier 2 of Focus, costs 2 talent points). Soresu stance increases your armor and damage reduction but doesn't grant health.

The Trooper (Commando or Vanguard) gets a self heal ability at level 32 called Adrenaline Rush that heals for 15% of max health over 15 seconds.

The best self-heal for a Vanguard would probably be to roll Biochem as a crew skill and max the skills so that you can make some good stims and adrenals (the top-line ones are all BoP anyway and require Biochem to use).

That way, you can concentrate your skill points on the areas that are going to give you better tanking ability and let your stims keep you alive when your group healer cannot.

I The only thing close is if you talent Resolute to give you 10% of your total health (Tier 2 of Focus, costs 2 talent points).

That's what I was talking about

The Trooper (Commando or Vanguard) gets a self heal ability at level 32 called Adrenaline Rush that heals for 15% of max health over 15 seconds.

And yeah, I forgot about that =) duh moment

I dropped 400 Armstech for Biochem, you can make credits, but it's worthless in its current incarnation.

Yeah I might then. Im 380 now, and it was always a long term investment andto help out guildies by equiping the guild for almost nothing.

The other option is to make my alt biochem and just mail stims and medpacs

Thank yall for the suggestion

Tactics gets 7% of max health with reload too.

Very nice in pvp if you put up reactive shield+adrenalin rush+reload+medpack. Staying power is prolly best in the trees with ion cell + shield.

I've many times been in bit low health and bounced back after clicking two self heals.