I need some answers!

Kinetical

Your account has been temporarily banned for having a Display Name that is considered vulgar, offensive or otherwise violates our Terms of Service.

You will receive a message from our Customer Service team asking you to provide a list of alternative names. Once your names are received, your username will be changed and the temporary ban on your account will be removed. Should you have any questions about this message, you can e-mail us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.

My friends account got this message for his display name. Is this ban just for forums or also the game. Also, will it interrupt the early game access

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your account has been temporarily banned for having a Display Name that is considered vulgar, offensive or otherwise violates our Terms of Service.

You will receive a message from our Customer Service team asking you to provide a list of alternative names. Once your names are received, your username will be changed and the temporary ban on your account will be removed. Should you have any questions about this message, you can e-mail us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.

My friends account got this message for his display name. Is this ban just for forums or also the game. Also, will it interrupt the early game access

Might interrupt both, what was the name?

It appears as though it is a temporary ban until the name is changed. I would assume this affects both the forums and the actual game, as the account is temporarily banned.

Receive message > change name > ban lifted

LOL next time think before you pick a lulzy name. See ya on the 20th!

It appears as though it is a temporary ban until the name is changed. I would assume this affects both the forums and the actual game, as the account is temporarily banned.

Receive message > change name > ban lifted

Agreed, probably going to be an account wide temp ban until the change is made.

:cool: Worth it.

Nope, that name means nothing. Exactly same as some one would name char to SosaSola.

Apparently GM's have trigger happy fingers.

SosaSola is not registered trademark and JizzusKrust is not historical person.

Edited by Chaffery

Who cares what the name was, why wont he just change it just to appease them? Why do people have to "put up a fight" and make the moderator explain their actions, so you can "drag them thru the mud"? We all know its inappropriate, he got caught, fess up and move on, atleast it was only a temp ban pending a name change.

Who cares what the name was, why wont he just change it just to appease them? Why do people have to "put up a fight" and make the moderator explain their actions, so you can "drag them thru the mud"? We all know its inappropriate, he got caught, fess up and move on, atleast it was only a temp ban pending a name change.

Ok, say the mods ban the next 4 names you try to use... according to you, you will just take it and not object at all. Good job being a mindless sheep.

Ok, say the mods ban the next 4 names you try to use... according to you, you will just take it and not object at all. Good job being a mindless sheep.

We're not trying to use obviously inappropriate names. Is "sheep" defined has being a human being with a sense of decorum?