<Cali Killed Nox> world first Unyielding title!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ sorry i offended you and your progression based guild. please continue to dazzle us with world first kills in the upcoming patches. we will all be eagerly awaiting the day....

maybe i will tweet all my contacts to watch you clear the world firsts on your super slick 720hd stream so we can verify you are in fact the first on the server. /sarcasm off

Edited by BlinG

So did we. But explain to me how 16 man is proper raiding. There is no proper raiding in this game because everything gives the same gear. Delusions of Grandeur.

Not only does it give the same gear and titles, it is on the same difficulty level, ignoring bugs in current content (im looking at you jarg & sorno)

This isnt WoW, bigger isnt better. Until bioware makes 16 the default "proper" raiding size, like blizzard did for 25s, you cannot say one is different.

Also to those saying 8man content is easier, its not that the content is easier, its just a hell of a lot easier to find/maintain a group of 8-10 good raiders, than it is 16. Everyone in our raid group pulls their own weight, while in our 16 group.. there were quite a few who got carried along for the ride.

I will say that maintaining a group of 16 raiders is harder than 8, but until bioware gives us incentives or the raiding community gives us incentives to raid 16s over 8s.. theres no reason to and we will continue raiding our 3 hours a week.

Edited by gramz

^^ sorry i offended you and your progression based guild. please continue to dazzle us with world first kills in the upcoming patches. we will all be eagerly awaiting the day....

maybe i will tweet all my contacts to watch you clear the world firsts on your super slick 720hd stream so we can verify you are in fact the first on the server. /sarcasm off

1. No problem, its what we do

2. My stream is in 1080 now. Make sure you check it out!

3. Stop caring about us so much if it bothers you.

1. No problem, its what we do

2. My stream is in 1080 now. Make sure you check it out!

3. Stop caring about us so much if it bothers you.

My stream needs to get better quality...

Do you use xsplit? do you pay for that ****? I finally made the sound better quality.

depends, ive been slacking lately, last time i had 1300. Usually its been around 6-700... but i got a mechanical keyboard and uh yeah... c******y click isnt popular..

yeah I think im just going to only put on what I hear. **** hearing my typing

I'm pretty sure I got a world first *ear wax* item drop.. is this the thread to post this in? I want recognition too.

"Insert generic automated response because I feel I need to be negative towards people I have never met/know."

Get some class. Its a game. have some fun like we are.

"Insert generic automated response because I feel I need to be negative towards people I have never met/know."

Get some class. Its a game. have some fun like we are.

just as you feel the need to brag to people youve never met he feels the need to be negative to people he has not met.

i dont see the problem here

just as you feel the need to brag to people youve never met he feels the need to be negative to people he has not met.

i dont see the problem here

You call that bragging? You seriously call that bragging? I'd say thats more trolling than bragging. I want you to take a good hard look at this game and the content its had to offer thus far and then let me know if you think we care so much for a "world first" title. The content itself isn't even worth mentioning. The reasoning behind this thread was originally intended to bring attention to the fact that these titles exist. If anything were trolling much harder than were bragging. relax kiddo.

Edited by Whitestep

You call that bragging? You seriously call that bragging? I'd say thats more trolling than bragging. I want you to take a good hard look at this game and the content its had to offer thus far and then let me know if you think we care so much for a "world first" title. The content itself isn't even worth mentioning. The reasoning behind this thread was originally intended to bring attention to the fact that these titles exist. If anything were trolling much harder than were bragging. relax kiddo.

oh yea im the one who needs to relax here.

The person acting most like a "kiddo" is you sweetheart.