iQuit

Cystic_

badgame.jpg have fun with this terrible "WoW killer". World design is garbage. Questing got boring (admit it, everyone has hit the space bar while questing more than once). Boring mounts. All races look the same, just different colors and facial features. Broken mechanics. Devs don't even bother talking on the forums or helping out with questions. This is the internet explorer of MMO's. Screw EA. The graphics are average. You can go from low to high settings and not even notice much. Poorly coded. $200 million and this is what you get? "HUR another WoW player gimme ur stuph" Joke's on you, paying $15 for this sad excuse of a game. No you cannot have my stuff or my account or w/e the hell people ask for. I'm going back to maplestory. /end rant

Greetings,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the game. If you would like to discuss issues in a specific thread we have plenty to offer on the forums. However, most "I quit" threads of this nature leave little room for constructive discussion, which is why this thread is being closed.

We have a helpful developer tracker to follow when developers address issues on the forums. http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Edited by Notannos