Jipped out of 2 titles now...no help.

Celyselia

So just got jipped from my second title in this game......

First off, love the game. I have no issues with all the bugs. I also understand that with a new game, not everything is going to work right. I am not upset that I don't have the titles, but rather I am upset I have yet to hear ANYTHING about it.... All I get is " we are working on it, but no we can't say anything else about it to you."

Titles lost:

Duelist (Valor 20) I obtained Valor 20 One and a half weeks ago and have been putting in tickets ever since. No word, no title.

Founder: I got the email saying I would have it in my in-game mail yesterday. Log in today (first time since email) and nothing there...

Again, not qqing about the bugs, but rather the lack of communication between customer service and the customer.

Hopefully you will get it soon. I got mine yesterday, after I got my email I logged in and it was in mail. Let us know if you get yours, that way if it is a bug the devs will see you made a post about it. Good luck hope it turns up.

*OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 19, 2012 AT 12:01AM EST; MARCH 18, 2012 AT 9:01PM PST; MARCH 19, 2012 AT 4:01AM GMT; MARCH 19, 2012 AT 5:01AM CET. GOOD ONLY FOR PURCHASES OF STAR WARS™: THE OLD REPUBLIC™ WITH REDEMPTION OF A PURCHASED GAME TIME CODE OR BILLING OF AN ACTIVE GAME RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION WITH AN APPROVED PAYMENT METHOD. VALID WHEREVER GAME IS SOLD.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. CUSTOMERS WILL ACCESS THE ITEM IN-GAME. VIRTUAL ITEM ONLY. ITEM WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL CHARACTERS UNDER USER'S ACCOUNT. PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS FOR NOTIFICATION OF DELIVERABLES.

up to 7 days for it to be delivered in-game. I logged in today and my email was there - 5 minutes old (logged in right after maintenance)

Edited by rhirne

I got an e-mail yesterday about it, but when in game, it didn't indicate that I had any new mail. Later that night, while I still had no indication of new mail, I went to mail my alt some stuff, and to my surprise, the founder mail was in my inbox.

I suppose it's possible that I checked my mail as it came in, but I'd say double check.

Edited by KSheriff

So just got jipped from my second title in this game......

First off, love the game. I have no issues with all the bugs. I also understand that with a new game, not everything is going to work right. I am not upset that I don't have the titles, but rather I am upset I have yet to hear ANYTHING about it.... All I get is " we are working on it, but no we can't say anything else about it to you."

Titles lost:

Duelist (Valor 20) I obtained Valor 20 One and a half weeks ago and have been putting in tickets ever since. No word, no title.

Founder: I got the email saying I would have it in my in-game mail yesterday. Log in today (first time since email) and nothing there...

Again, not qqing about the bugs, but rather the lack of communication between customer service and the customer.

Shouldn't you be putting this in a in game ticket/bug rather then on the forums. Forum moderators can't fix your character.

What do you want those titles for anyway, most of them are utterly stupid!

Seriously, what is the point of this reply, other than to try and act more leet? Oh..and btw..you failed at that too.

OP..like a few others have said, check ingame mail. Mine was there, but with no new mail icon showing. Hope this helps.

Edited by Zannex