Sound in background and ventrilo

sporkan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto, also run 3 monitors and its really annoying dropping the sound focus from game when i move to another monitor, please fix.

Also, many thanks for admin rights with Vent, works a treat!!

Edited by zhardoum

The game stops sending audio to the speakers when its not focused. Most games have a setting for "Audio in Background"

I can't for the life of me find it here.

It changed near the end of Beta, same time as the Requires Elevated status. Before that the sound worked in the background, and you didn't need Admin Level to run the game.

I would like to take this request a step further. I would like to see an option for lowering the volume of other applications while the game is doing voice overs. For anybody who likes to listen to music/podcast while gaming, its a nuisance to make sure to mute everything before turning in/accepting quests.

Dear god yes. I went looking for the sound in background fix, and I'm sad there isn't one. It's driving me crazy. It's just a subtle thing but with two monitors, having the sound cut out when I do something on screen 2 is just maddening.

I've seen several threads on this and not so much as even an acknowledgement that it's a problem. Did I just miss it? Any news about it at all?

This is absolutely the most annoying problem with this game in my opinion.

The worst part is I usually wanna tab to something else during dialogue when nothing's happening...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...