Assassin Maul ability issues

AugustusD

The Sith Assassin ability maul either has a messed up animation or some other lag causing problem. This ability constantly resets the animation even when directly behind the opponent. I think this might be because the client and the server are not quite in sync so the server thinks you are standing somewhere you Are not causing the positional requirement to fail. So while you think your in position and spam this ability the server days "no your not" and resets it. This wouldn't be to much of a big deal if the animation did not take a second or so to run through before it resets. If the server doesn't think I'm in position the ability animation shouldn't start up at all. this is a big cause of frustration for this class because this is one of our biggest damage abilities and it seems hindered by this problem. Ask the Assassin community and some will even tell you they have given up on using this at all. By the time it goes off (if it does so)your exploit weakness proc is gone and it costs you 50 force to use.

Until this issue is resolved I suggest removing the positional requirement for this ability to make it usable.

I see no change in maul after this patch. this patch did not mention anything about a inquisitor update either.

GeorgZoeller General Discussion -> Delays are gone!

As you guys have noticed (and probably read in the patch notes), one major part of our series of ability delay improvements was patched onto the live servers with the maintenance last night (patch 1.1.0b). We decided that the improvements seen with this fix were significant enough for us to roll this patch out as quickly as possible instead of waiting for the next scheduled patch.

Edited by Delillo