Bout time for a new map

ybron

I would love a better map, similar to the Carbonite quest/map mod they had for World of Warcraft. Some sort of map that can more easily track quests and filter them, as well as it can be dragged anywhere on the screen and can drag the corners to make the map any size.

I find myself constantly leaving the map on, and although it is transparent while running, it would be nice to always keep it up on the side of my game if i need. Also the map would have additional features, such as adding my own pushpins/labels on spots on the map i want to remember. It would easily track all my friends and I could even see others who had the same map mod downloaded on my map. I could also view a map of a planet I'm not on and see the quests I have on those maps before I decide to travel there.

One last feature I think is completely essential is a zoom mode. If I'm viewing the Area it would be nice to just scroll with my mouse to zoom out to the world. I would then be able to zoom in on a new area as long as I had discovered that area in the spot my mouse was held over

What do you guys think?