My 2 problems with Combat Medic/Bodyguard

Velsix

Been playing the Commando Combat Medic spec for the past month, and I have two big gripes. This stuff all applies to empire mirrors, I just play republic so..

The first, Sages and Scoundrels spec into their debuff-remove skill, it increases what they can remove, AND gives the ability a heal. This heal isn't game breaking but it is still a significant amount. Troopers improved Field Aid expands what it can remove. In a world where spike damage is as high as it is, one global could have been an Adv. medical probe that could have saved someone/us from death, etc. Playing my sage @ lv 41 I can keep moving while I spam the cleanse, rejuv, and shield, my brother does the same thing on his scoundrel but with hot's and his cleanse.

My solution would be to give Field aid the same heal the sage and scoundrel cleanse gets, or to remove Field Aid and add the debuff-remove effect to Kolto Bomb.

The second, supercharge cell is amazing, don't get me wrong, but it really needs to be taken off the global cooldown. In high damage situations when you need that -10% dmg from kolto bomb shield and to start chaining Adv. medical probes, an extra global right when you cast the skill can be fatal, even more so when looking at how short the duration of supercharge cell is compared to the length of time it takes to build 30 charge.

Agree/disagree?