[PvP] Merc Questions

Kierz

Hello,

I have a few questions revolving around Merc PvP. Basically my brother has rolled a Merc and seems to have no idea on what or how he should be playing (spams buttons and hopes), yes he is that type of MMO player... Noob? I think that suits. So I am basically trying to help him out, but having no knowledge of the BH I am lost myself.

1) What is the primary PvP Spec?

2) What are the main stat attributes? (Obviously Aim, but after that?)

3) What is the general Rotation of the Spec?

4) Anything else he should be aware of?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Regards,

Kieran

Hello,

I have a few questions revolving around Merc PvP. Basically my brother has rolled a Merc and seems to have no idea on what or how he should be playing (spams buttons and hopes), yes he is that type of MMO player... Noob? I think that suits. So I am basically trying to help him out, but having no knowledge of the BH I am lost myself.

1) What is the primary PvP Spec?

2) What are the main stat attributes? (Obviously Aim, but after that?)

3) What is the general Rotation of the Spec?

4) Anything else he should be aware of?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Regards,

Kieran

1) there are 4 specs, look around, there is arsenal (turret sustained dps + burst), pyro (mobility + burst needing a little more attention to heat), bodyguard (healing), and hybrid bodyguard/arsenal or pyro

it depends on your play style, everyone strongly thinks theirs is the best so all must be fun

2) there is much debate, personally i think for dps crit to 30% surge to 80% then power ... others say power is god... til we have a combat log no way to say but people seem to be doing well with both so again do you want all hits bigger or do you want bursting crits

3) omg lol lots of rotation stuff here, you will have to read up on the specs

4) look at the stickies on top, there is a pyro and hybred up there, arsenal there are many posts about rotations etc... nobody is going to take the time to compile it all for you but it is all there in the first 2 or 3 pages of this board.

good luck

Thanks for the responses I guess..

you guess? dude if you are expecting spoon fed then sorry, i thought i gave you a great starting point, there are basically 3 classes built into merc, you expect is to put it all down for you in black and white when while you sit back and wait? kids today

nice response i guess...