The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

balance needed and very soon

septicmeg

Just like a lot of you who post on here, i am also in a very unbalance server. i have been in contact with BW and so have many other players on the server i play on. What we have been asking for is to swap the character i have over to the other side so my BH would become a Trooper with the same gear and valor level i have now.

I know some of you are going to say why not level up a new character but the time i get up to 50 and up to the same gear and valor level, there is not going to be anyone on the rep side, just be me and a few others.

The reply i had back from BW was a pointless reply and did very little to see if BW would do this.

http://www.feck-it.com/star_001/reply.jpg

when you on a server which has a balance of 85% - 15% something needs to be done very fast and this is the only way which will save a lot of server and get the balance back to a good 50% - 50%

Edited by septicmeg

Just re-roll. In the amount of time you have sat around and waiting for a BW response you could have had a decently leveled Republic character by now.

we have, but at the rate we are losing rep players to the unbalance we just be in the same place we are now, that is why we have to be able to swap over now

Just re-roll. In the amount of time you have sat around and waiting for a BW response you could have had a decently leveled Republic character by now.

Most people are not willing to reroll at square one on a new server. Why new server? Because for many of us, all slots are already taken. 8 slots, 8 ACs, all Empire. No room for anything else.

Plus I already put over a month into my chars. I am self-sufficient, I have chars with most useful professions crafting stuff for each other, I probably have a couple of million credits cumulatively between them. Why would I leave it all behind now, after all this effort?

The only way I would consider switching is if I can take chars with me, or if I get a HUUUUGE XP bonus. And by HUUUUGE I mean HUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEE! So big that I would be able to level from 1-50 by doing class quest chain alone. If they make that happen? Sure, I'll reroll on another server.

Benefits would include no need for BW to mess around with my chars. And I would get to see the story and the locations on Republic side. And the population would balance out a bit. And I wouldn't lose my Empire chars.

But see, this is too logical. If they implemented that, TODAY, it would actually save the game. Thus it cannot be allowed. Instead, we'll wait until Republic is even more of a ghost town than it already is before acting, and then we can say it's all players' fault for not wanting to gimp themselves.