Best pvp class

Kellokz

the following classes are considered "overpowered" because the enemy has to adapt playstyle to them instead of doing pve dps rotations. people are not good at adapting, this is why those can be very successful:

operatives/scoundrels

sage/sorcs

juggernauts/guardians

and if you want to go with a 1 button 0wn3r there is

tracermissiletracermissile

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

It depends so much on a preferable play style and team setup. If you are going solo then the Stealth classes offer better survivablity against larger groups, then if you are in a mixed group, good heals/tanking help or large fights with AOE damage, R-P-S.

I have 4 classes but they are only level 25. Not end game unfortunatly but at this level they already get their's key abilities. From my experience at playing plenty of warzones and dueling, the first thing only imperial classes are fine. Republican are not pvp classes. BW intentionally broke all key abilities on republican classes.

At this level ranged do better than melee. In large group pvp ranged have huge advantage.

In 1v1 which is also important in some situations ranged still can do better than melee.

Operative can be deadly by huge burst but in large battle duy way to fast if some one focus on him during his attack right after opener.

Best way to go is ranged dps with healing like sorc or merc. You can do well in group pvp by getting hight damage numbers, and shine in duels with hybrid healing spec.

the following classes are considered "overpowered" because the enemy has to adapt playstyle to them instead of doing pve dps rotations. people are not good at adapting, this is why those can be very successful:

operatives/scoundrels

sage/sorcs

juggernauts/guardians

and if you want to go with a 1 button 0wn3r there is

tracermissiletracermissile

oooo wow, didn't know juggernauts or guardians could actually kill anything

oooo wow, didn't know juggernauts or guardians could actually kill anything

50 jug 1/6th champ atm fresh, i do 300k and can solo most but a annoying sorc/sage...

And to the OP, play w/e you like dont just jump on the fanboi train, making a thread like this entails you have no skill so i dont think it will really matter much what you pick...