so how is collecting 30 pieces of crap....

Kaladorei

a pvp daily...let me start by saying im republic, my server has 4 to 1 empire in other words another imbalanced server, anyhow.

My issue is not with imps, as we are by far the best geared pvp guild on the server, they see our names, and run away, now this is the problem, when is collecting 30 peices of crap that you have no care for a pvp daily?

P= PLAYER V= VERSUS P= PLAYER

so how does that come into running round right clicking for 30 minutes?

The biggest empire pvp guild on the server just wont even come to the middle until we are gone, this is pathetic.

its not pvp..its a quest like any other.boring.long.useless.time wasting. and in no way is it PVP.

if i wanna collect stuff ill go on wow and colelct 30 flowers in zangamarsh its bleddy quicker.

please take a look at your undertsandng of pvp.

please remove ilum all together and re think your open world pvp.

a pvp daily...let me start by saying im republic, my server has 4 to 1 empire in other words another imbalanced server, anyhow.

My issue is not with imps, as we are by far the best geared pvp guild on the server, they see our names, and run away, now this is the problem, when is collecting 30 peices of crap that you have no care for a pvp daily?

The biggest empire pvp guild on the server just wont even come to the middle until we are gone, this is pathetic.

its not pvp..its a quest like any other.boring.long.useless.time wasting. and in no way is it PVP.

if i wanna collect stuff ill go on wow and colelct 30 flowers in zangamarsh its bleddy quicker.

You are the best guild on the server but you are upset because you cant get gear fast enough?

You are the best guild on the server but you are upset because you cant get gear fast enough?

im upset because i enjoy pvp, there is no frozen vengeance, the imp guild wont come out to play when they see more than 4 of my guild there, even if they out number us, cant they just make it 30 kills, yes 30 kill, then people will bother to come out and play, not sit in their base whilst they wait an hour for us to clear out after wondering round right clicking trying to ignore The "party size limit reached. Your companion has been dismissed" message.

seriously 30 kill would be ok, the choice of 30 armamantss to imps seems better cause they dont get stomped.

this is stupid.

30 kills is nothing in some huge battles. Took me like hour on my server with its 2:1 Imp vs Rep ratio. Sure they zerged us, but we took several with them always.

The lag however is intolerable.

Edited by Dalnar

Why should people fight your organized group in the middle when there is easier targets to be had elsewhere, they won't get their daily done quickly by dying to you.

I find it hard to believe you can't stage an ambush that will yield some dead imps in one way or another.

im upset because i enjoy pvp, there is no frozen vengeance, the imp guild wont come out to play when they see more than 4 of my guild there, even if they out number us, cant they just make it 30 kills, yes 30 kill, then people will bother to come out and play, not sit in their base whilst they wait an hour for us to clear out after wondering round right clicking trying to ignore The "party size limit reached. Your companion has been dismissed" message.

seriously 30 kill would be ok, the choice of 30 armamantss to imps seems better cause they dont get stomped.

this is stupid.

What universe do you live on where the Republic people can farm nodes in their base?

Just do what we did, created a Republic pvp alliance, we normally get outnumbered in Niman Eu server, but not for an huge diference we can fight back, but with organized pvp you can go really far, as for the quest as someone already explained you kill 30 dudes.

I think too many republic guys are convinced Empire guys sit out in ilum in giant groups doing nothing all day.

tldr

In short: "Why have you mixed PvP with PvE?"

Simple answer: "Mythic"

Almost all the mistakes you've seen done in Swtor has already been made in Warhammer. Overpowered stealther/caster, lag-fests (keep/Ilum), PvE disguised as PvP...you name it.

Just do what we did, created a Republic pvp alliance, we normally get outnumbered in Niman Eu server, but not for an huge diference we can fight back, but with organized pvp you can go really far, as for the quest as someone already explained you kill 30 dudes.

I love you guys on Republic side, you are so fun to kill. Anyways now figure out a way to actually inform me when you are doing some pvp in ilum. I have completed one daily after the patch since ilum is a deserted most of the time. I have not even seen a one item you can pick up yet.

Anyhow, what we really need to solve the issues on Niman warzones / ilum is cross server games. I know this would solve most of pvp issues on several servers, specially the low populated ones. We do not have problem with population, our problem is the imbalance of factions. I am so getting bored of hutball since we Imperials get it like 99% of times.

Anyways wave at me when you see "Gladiator Namu Notorious" Powertech BH bashing your faces in :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.