Lightsaber Stats

Weich

I noticed something strange about my lightsabers and wondering if anyone can explain. Both my lightsabers have exactly the same mods except for the hilt. When I remove the hilt both have the same stats.

When I put the hilts in, one has +12 Strength/+15 Endurance and the other has +15 Strength/+10 Endurance. The one with +12 Strength has a base damage of 99-148 while the one with +15 Strength has a base damage of 88 - 132. This is same regardless of whether it is main hand or off-hand.

I am thinking the base damage is a function of the level of the mod and not the stats. If this is true then it seems like having a higher level mod that does not necessarily have the stats I want might be better than a lower level one that does have the stats I want. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I noticed something strange about my lightsabers and wondering if anyone can explain. Both my lightsabers have exactly the same mods except for the hilt. When I remove the hilt both have the same stats.

When I put the hilts in, one has +12 Strength/+15 Endurance and the other has +15 Strength/+10 Endurance. The one with +12 Strength has a base damage of 99-148 while the one with +15 Strength has a base damage of 88 - 132. This is same regardless of whether it is main hand or off-hand.

I am thinking the base damage is a function of the level of the mod and not the stats. If this is true then it seems like having a higher level mod that does not necessarily have the stats I want might be better than a lower level one that does have the stats I want. Can anyone shed some light on this?

The damage of your sabers is determined by the "Level" of the hilt.

A Might hilt 12 won't do as much damage as a Guardian hit 15. they have different "Levels"

Lightsabers have base damage determined by the level of the hilt.

Blasters have base damage determined by the level of the barrel.

Armor has its armor value determined by the level of the armoring.

Mods, enhancements, crystals, augments - all of that stuff just add stats but in no way affect the "base" level of orange-grade items.