Just wondering..

Akaela

So I have a arsenal merc at level 25, and starting to already find it a little boring hitting tracer all the time. How does the Pyro tree compare? what do I lose if I go that way? And what do I gain? My focus is mostly pvp, a little pve.

I'd love to hear some honest thoughts about it. I'm the only BH in my guild, so I dont have anywhere else to ask, so the more info the better!

Edited by Akaela

Pyro is better for pvp. But more heat intensive, by a lot.

And probably not worth it until you get to level 40 and can get the 31 point talent.

in PVP with pyro you gain more burst, more movement, ability to kite and to a degree more survivability.

Arsenal you get a very reliable rotation that manages heat very well and sustained high dps rather than short bursts here and there.

Pyro is better for pvp. But more heat intensive, by a lot.

And probably not worth it until you get to level 40 and can get the 31 point talent.

in PVP with pyro you gain more burst, more movement, ability to kite and to a degree more survivability.

Arsenal you get a very reliable rotation that manages heat very well and sustained high dps rather than short bursts here and there.

I have not played pyro, but from reading about them (been trying to decide if i want to switch) I don't see many people saying they have more burst so i question that.

ed/tm/hs/unload combo burst like a beast for arsenal as all 4 go off at pretty much the same time.

definitely more mobility (hard to have less than arsenal tbh)