PVP warfronts AFK

valkius

I agree. It's going to get out of hand real fast if Bioware doesn't start actioning against accounts that do this. It will soon become a "If you can't beat them, join them." And just like in previous games 50-70% of your group will not contribute to the fight.

I really hope the Developers are working on something to combat this issue instead of any other whine coming from the PvP Forum.

its definately getting outta hand. used to see the odd one, now you see 2 and 3 every match

what i dont understand, you get no medals, you contribute nothing to your team.

why even que?

i would add a report afk, and if more than 5 people report 1 person, said person gets nothing, cept deserter flag.

Can we chill on the "NERF THIS, NERF THAT" and "ILUM SUCKS" threads for a minute and address a real problem? A problem players can't overcome by "L2P nub"

We are very limited in the ways we can keep people from abusing the fact that this game has no report player feature. The Ticket system is bogged down by tons of tickets, as evident by the terrible costumer service that is rendered through it. Reporting a player by submitting a ticket is our only avenue right now, and it feels like it's going unheard when we get replied to by an automated droid response.

We need to bring this problem to the attention to everyone. I'd hate to be one of those players that Queues up for a Warzone, gets in 20 minutes to 3 hours later, only to find out half of my team isn't even playing but auto-running into a wall or just jumping every 10 seconds. I wouldn't even bother with the game and would unsubscribe quickly. Luckily it hasn't gotten to that point for me, but I do see us heading down that road.

Please, at least address this issue Bioware, as you did with the "Ilum Valor exploiters" and other issues that weren't nearly as concerning as this.