..............|..............|

..............|..............|

...............\._____./

................../......\

................./........\

................/..........\

.............../............\

............../..............\

I've been toying with this build, 22/12/7 . I do like the Jericho build (CP) but didn't want to follow the herd.

I am tempted to modify the Shieldtech tree to get the 3 second immobilize from grapple. Would probably take the 2 points from Ablative Upgrades and swing them over to No Escape for the 100% chance immobilize.

Edited by Charlie_Foxtrot

I've been toying with this build, 22/12/7 . I do like the Jericho build (CP) but didn't want to follow the herd.

I am tempted to modify the Shieldtech tree to get the 3 second immobilize from grapple. Would probably take the 2 points from Ablative Upgrades and swing them over to No Escape for the 100% chance immobilize.

I would call no escape absolutely mandatory, not for the grapple immobilize, but for the stealth scan immobilize.

ive been using this one

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301bMZMsZfhMbdGGMs.1

with results like this

Not that I watched the movie because the quality is absolutely terrible (seriously people you can buy mobiles now that work in HD anything less is obsolete!) but yes 4/6/31 pyro is awesome.

I just hit 50 a day ago. I'm wearing lvl 49 crafted armortech blues and just got my first champion piece. I come in the top 3 in most warzones i play for medals and damage done and can hold my own against champion geared folks.