+10 Stats Datacron, Issues with large character models?

Dukibritches

Hey all,

A bunch of guildies and I decided to try and obtain the +10 stats datacron on the imperial fleet ship over the weekend. Most of us were successful. Since /stuck didnt work the way the people in the walkthrough video explained, it took us a couple of hours of wiping/resetting before we were able to get everyone in the group their datacron.

We ran into an issue with one of my guildies. He is a Sith Juggernaut with the tall male character model. Not sure which number it is, but it is the one before the fat guy model. When he tried to grapple to the final door before entering the hall to get the datacron, he kept taking damage and getting reset to his previous spot on a different ledge (the middle ledge). He tried to reposition himself many times and we grinded many attempts to try and get it to work for him, but in the end we had to call it a night because it just wouldnt work.

A couple of questions for those of you that have successfully obtained the datacron:

1. Did you also have issues with the /stuck command not resetting you to the first ledge(the one that the bridge leads to)?

2. Did you run into any issues with your large characters trying to obtain the datacron? If you didnt, can you provide any tips that I can pass along to my guildie that got left out?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

I appreciate the tip, but my guildie is a juggernaut, which is equivalent to being a Jedi Knight, so he doesnt have that. We thought about trying to have a sorcerer pull him over but that spell either can only be used in combat, or just doesnt have a long enough range. He was the only one to have a problem, everyone else was able to make the last grapple with no trouble, thats why we chalked it up to his big character model, just not sure. Edited by Dukibritches

Hey all,

A bunch of guildies and I decided to try and obtain the +10 stats datacron on the imperial fleet ship over the weekend. Most of us were successful. Since /stuck didnt work the way the people in the walkthrough video explained, it took us a couple of hours of wiping/resetting before we were able to get everyone in the group their datacron.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but what exactly did you do to get the datacron since /stuck didn't work?

I had found a random group but since /stuck didn't work we just stopped trying. This is on my Sith Inqisitor btw.

the datacron in the panateer castle on Alderan has the same issue. Male model 3 cant fit through the crack in the door.

I am guessing these aren't the only two. I am also guessing that this is not intended and will be fixed at some point in the future.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but what exactly did you do to get the datacron since /stuck didn't work?

I had found a random group but since /stuck didn't work we just stopped trying. This is on my Sith Inqisitor btw.

We basically had 1 person at a time get the datacron. Once that person got it, we all jumped to our death and started over. Kept rotating until everyone involved had their datacron. As you can imagine, that was a pain in the *** because of the locked doors and the bridge mechanic, etc. Also once you have the datacron you lose the red crystal so if you want to help your guildies they have to let you in the door that is unlocked by the statue.

The person that grapples from the main platform doesnt need to use /stuck to reset themselves, they just grapple up, hit the switch then drop down on the rafter and run down it and around the corner and grapple up to the middle ledge and continue the process. If you watch the videos out there this should make sense, if not, let me know Im happy to try explain it better.

We basically had 1 person at a time get the datacron. Once that person got it, we all jumped to our death and started over. Kept rotating until everyone involved had their datacron. As you can imagine, that was a pain in the *** because of the locked doors and the bridge mechanic, etc. Also once you have the datacron you lose the red crystal so if you want to help your guildies they have to let you in the door that is unlocked by the statue.

The person that grapples from the main platform doesnt need to use /stuck to reset themselves, they just grapple up, hit the switch then drop down on the rafter and run down it and around the corner and grapple up to the middle ledge and continue the process. If you watch the videos out there this should make sense, if not, let me know Im happy to try explain it better.

That needs to be fixed! Hard enough getting a group who'll actually bother with it.

I had this prob, i am that char build as well, i found that after about 12 miss ledges or being sent back a platform, jump and moving a bit on my way ended up resolving the issue, but really freaking annoying

Did the /stuck command work for you guys on Republic side? Just wondering how you accomplished it without suicide. Thanks.

Ok, on the republic side it took some coordination, but the grapple effect was really buggy. Here are some tricks.

1. turn off sprint.

2. walk, don't run.

3. run with sprint on.

Usually if we were having troubles we would do the 3 steps and one of them usually resulted in no damage and a successful grapple. Or the ultimate cure-all. Multiple sages(or empire equivilent) setup to pull people to the 3 check points and pull them all up. My guild did that latter method and we got about 10 people successfully through after the first 6 people had completed the room and got to the final point.

I think that was rather spoiler free.