Pylon bugs in EV

Hope they'll include a fix for the 4-5 elite spawns (group of 2 and group of 3) within 10 seconds as well. 1 is fine, 2 we can handle but when 3 more suddenly spawn.. Just no :s

For those that aren't entirely sure what I'm on about:

Right now everytime we're on the last disk we get 2 elites. Shortly after that, 2-3 more spawn. We're unable to keep them at bay through CC. This happens on both pylons.

Edited by Ricje

this can be avoided if you do the pylons in the correct order :) i.e north first south first, what ever order it should be.

I wont give the order up as it is PAFO or use your google ninja skills, but yeah the multiple spawn can be avoided that way

this can be avoided if you do the pylons in the correct order :) i.e north first south first, what ever order it should be.

I wont give the order up as it is PAFO or use your google ninja skills, but yeah the multiple spawn can be avoided that way

You're wrong and I have 7 bugged attempts in succession on Saturday night to prove it.

dude... no.. no.. you got lucky, its totally random man.. people have been saying oh you do it this way durrrh, no its this way duuuurrhh, and other people are like WE JUST DID IT THIS WAY OLOLOLOL....

I have heard of people trying this 30 times all kinds of ways they read on the inet etc etc.. and perhaps getting lucky or not, so give it up, bioware needs to say something about this if there is really a trick to it as i doubt as we have given every strat on the net a shot personally in our guild....