Jealous, but not bitter...

-Urquhart-

To all,

Sitting here tonight perusing these forums, I am overwhelmed with joy. Winter is in the air and I can't help but think of all the Holiday seasons past. Ah yes, to be a child again and stay up all night in anticipation of that big morning. Oh, how our parents must have hated this time of year.

This Holiday season brings me joy knowing that soon-not now, but soon mind you- I will be joining you all in this glorious launch of what is proving to be -IMO-the most exciting start to an MMORPG in the last 10-15 years.

The best part... Not knowing... Not knowing if tomorrow will be the day, or the day after, or the day after. Every morning is like Christmas; if I wake up tomorrow and nothing has happened-well- I will be even more excited the next morning.

I wish all of you who are currently playing the best; I hope you enjoy your time.

To all of you who are waiting in anticipation as I, patience is a virtue, Strive for it.

Good times :)

Hart-

Edited by -Urquhart-

I second that. The suspension is just exciting. Its like, I dont know when Im gonna be in but I want to find out. Actually playing the game will be great, but Ill be looking back at how young I felt during the wait for early access to SWTOR lol :)

cheers

Edited by Flowerslayer

To all,

Sitting here tonight perusing these forums, I am overwhelmed with joy. Winter is in the air and I can't help but think of all the Holiday seasons past. Ah yes, to be a child again and stay up all night in anticipation of that big morning. Oh, how our parents must have hated this time of year.

This Holiday season brings me joy knowing that soon-not now, but soon mind you- I will be joining you all in this glorious launch of what is proving to be -IMO-the most exciting start to an MMORPG in the last 10-15 years.

The best part... Not knowing... Not knowing if tomorrow will be the day, or the day after, or the day after. Every morning is like Christmas; if I wake up tomorrow and nothing has happened-well- I will be even more excited the next morning.

I wish all of you who are currently playing the best; I hope you enjoy your time.

To all of you who are waiting in anticipation as I, patience is a virtue, Strive for it.

Hart-

YEA BUT ATLEAST EVERYONE GETS PRESENTS THE SAME DAY

Its not like my brother recieves a Christmas present 21st, and i have to wait for mine untill 26 or something

And besides i already know the present, but my brother has it already

you know why, because his my older brother..and he gets pre-access to christmas presents

Nothing charming or funny about this,

so dont try to make this all look cute, please.

Pre-access= failure

To all,

Hart-

Well said sir! Well said...

Just yesterday, I was thinking that I don't recall having been this excited in anticipation of a thing around Xmas, since I was a kid. If anything, I'd like to thank BioWare! I feel like the proverbial 'Kid at Christmas' again!

I guess all those raging, and champing at the bit, must have nothing else to do while waiting. I know I have plenty to keep me busy. Do I check my inbox at the scheduled times? Yes. But otherwise, I'll get the invite when I get it.:) Heck..if I have to wait until the 20th, so be it. I just won't see my relatives for Xmas.:) J/K

*affixes a sign to his door that reads 'Gone to Cuba for Christmas. Back in 2014'*

YEA BUT ATLEAST EVERYONE GETS PRESENTS THE SAME DAY

Its not like my brother recieves a Christmas present 21st, and i have to wait for mine untill 26 or something

And besides i already know the present, but my brother has it already

you know why, because his my older brother..and he gets pre-access to christmas presents

Nothing charming or funny about this,

so dont try to make this all look cute, please.

Pre-access= failure

Quick now! Breath deeply! That's it. Okay..your pressure is lowering. Whew! That was close..your aneurism almost popped, and your heart almost exploded!

I know it's rough. Nevermind that there are kids in the world without PCs to play SWTOR on, let alone electricity or clean water, but you are in pain. I get that. There there...there there.

To all,

Hart-

Here is how I see your post.

Hello I am the kind of person that bends over backwards and just accepts the situation no matter how unfair that may be, I have no rights, I just plod on with life taking whatever people throw at me. Shop keepers see me coming and add 25% to their price and I still buy, I am the reason companies sell DLC's for £10 when they are nothing more than map packs. I buy CE games for £120 when they have nothing of value at all. I am the reason companies sell console ports instead of proper PC games. I am the reason the world is in a total mess at the moment, lets all be lemmings and go with the flow, peace, love and whatever. ;)

Here is how I see your post.

Hello I am the kind of person that bends over backwards and just accepts the situation no matter how unfair that may be, I have no rights, I just plod on with life taking whatever people throw at me. Shop keepers see me coming and add 25% to their price and I still buy, I am the reason companies sell DLC's for £10 when they are nothing more than map packs. I buy CE games for £120 when they have nothing of value at all. I am the reason companies sell console ports instead of proper PC games. I am the reason the world is in a total mess at the moment, lets all be lemmings and go with the flow, peace, love and whatever. ;)

Quite original, frankly. An excited person expresses his feelings of joy over something, and you interpret that as him being the reason behind all that is wrong with the world. These forums never seize to amaze me. :p