Best 3 for making credits?

Dabrixmgp

Slicing (world credit nodes + selling mission schematics/augments you get from Slicing Missions).

Bioanalysis (to sell on the GTN to all the people trying to grind up Biochem when they are max level).

Underworld Trading (sell materials to 3 Professions (Cybertech, Armormech, Synthweaving) and the modifiable schematics you will discover).

Edited by Kryptorchid

Slicing (world credit nodes + selling mission schematics/augments you get from Slicing Missions).

Bioanalysis (to sell on the GTN to all the people trying to grind up Biochem when they are max level).

Underworld Trading (sell materials to 3 Professions (Cybertech, Armormech, Synthweaving) and the modifiable schematics you will discover).

This is what I ran on my alt. Last night he dinged 50 and had 1.6 mil credits. I sold all UW metal all the way up (never do fabrics as mentioned) and all Bio mats. Slicing was primarily for world boxes (never did any missions).

On my server, UT metals are skewed. Mullinine seems to have the highest profit margin (though there's only 2 missions max on that level).

Also, I do decent with Treasure Hunting, ESPECIALLY with the crafting missions. The level 2 crafting missions (I think it says 115?) that give Chrysopaz + other goodies sell for ~500c, so the missions are costing less than 1000c (auction price plus 430c to run the mission), and the chrysopaz alone is making me about 2000c, then you get an item, some Marilite that I use to make blue level color crystals (which sell amazingly well for their mat cost on my server.. like the level 15 yellow crit crystal is 3000c easy).

QFT.

The best way I've found to get credits in this game is to run certain Slicing missions until you're blue in the face, use the mission unlock items for your other mission crew skills, and sell the rest.

You should be able to turn at least 40k from a level 300 or 340 Underworld Trading mission, for example. Slicing is pretty good on its own, but it really shines as a complimentary skill.

QFT.

The best way I've found to get credits in this game is to run certain Slicing missions until you're blue in the face, use the mission unlock items for your other mission crew skills, and sell the rest.

You should be able to turn at least 40k from a level 300 or 340 Underworld Trading mission, for example. Slicing is pretty good on its own, but it really shines as a complimentary skill.

I have done very well with slicing and UT.

There are 2 lvl 5 rich box slicing missions that I repeat continuously. One is ~1950 and the other ~2100 cost and they take 30 minutes or so to complete.

I send Risha and Bowdar on those. Range of returns is 2400 - 6000k (high end on Risha).

I send Corso and the ship driod out on UT missions for lvl5 metals. I have been getting 10k per single piece of Mandalorin iron

Although Bioanalysis mats sell for good price I found Biochem to be highly highly profitable. Why - No need to farm, buy mats from GTN, make stuff and sell it right away.

What sells -

Adrenals - If people are raiding, they need it and I honestly believe that their demand will increase as more content will be released.

Medpacks - Funny but true, people do buy the high level med packs

Stims - Another high seller item like adrenals.

Thats all you need. Just to give you an idea 1 adrenal sells for about 15K on our server, imagine the amount of credits that you can make if you price it right. I think I have made around 300K in the past few 2-3 days without even trying. Just selling the crafted high level junk in my bags while leveling biochem.

I also have slicing but frankly it is not as profitable as Biochem. I didn't even take diplomacy because I found it to be a money sink in my other toon.

So my three are - Biochem, Bio analysis to help bio chem and Slicing (keep money flowing even if it is not that much)

Edited by Yummymango