To be or not to be a Marauder??

Mistwraithe

Got my SI to 50 and talked a friend into playing SWTOR. We both rolled the Warrior class. He chose Juggy, I chose Marauder as my advance class. We are both lvl 15 and I am enjoying the melee dps that this class provides. (We are leveling together but I am thinking the tank healer combo would have been the way to go)

I have looked thru the forums and I am seeing lots of different opinions on the Marauder advance class but not much discussion on the specs. I am relatively low still but I wanted to know what kind of specs people are using for pvp and pve?

Also, can someone provide me a resource that I can study to learn more about the mechanics of the class? I mean advanced mechanics at the higher levels etc...

You need to go into the Marauder subforum to find the kind of mechanical discussion you're looking for. There's a great guide stickied at the top. And, since I'm not a dick, here's the link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72872

I applaud you providing a link El_pinko_grande, and not being a dick. I hate it when people say stuff like "search button is your friend". Completely useless, and yes, 'dickish'.