The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Early Access Timeline

Mulniec

Hi guys, thought it might be wise to create a thread that will give other fans still waiting on early access some idea of when they might be. I hope Bioware is okay with this.

I'm going to suggest a format along the lines of

Preorder code redemption date:

Time I got early access:

No doubt it will be hard for those with early access to pull away from the game to type this about, but everyone else would appreciate it so, so much ^^.

Most relevant information so far (I will try and keep updated on the latest date to have received early access.

1st day preorder (21st July) - First wave.

Edited by Mulniec

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, thought it might be wise to create a thread that will give other fans still waiting on early access some idea of when they might be. I hope Bioware is okay with this.

I'm going to suggest a format along the lines of

Preorder code redemption date:

Time I got early access:

No doubt it will be hard for those with early access to pull away from the game to type this about, but everyone else would appreciate it so, so much ^^.

Good idea. However, I doubt folks are going to tear themselves away from the game.

July ppl will get in today

August trmw

September thursday

October friday

November saturday

December sunday

Apparently it was said you'd get at least 1 day. So do thats why im assuming it might be like this.

Wrong on so many levels, lets keep the i think i k now crap to yourself, have 2 buds out of 100 that put in there codes in Oct/Nov that are in, so again stow it kiddo...

This, so your pretty much SOL for trying to figure out a timeline...

You are assuming that tomorrow everyone who preordered will be in? Would be nice, but I doubt it.

And since not, people finished with game for day, or people that just checked their emails while in work, may give others some hints.

August trmw

September thursday

October friday

November saturday

December sunday

Apparently it was said you'd get at least 1 day. So do thats why im assuming it might be like this.

I wish that were true, then I would be playing right now, instead of posting in this thread.

You are assuming that tomorrow everyone who preordered will be in? Would be nice, but I doubt it.

And since not, people finished with game for day, or people that just checked their emails while in work, may give others some hints.

Trying actually reading and comprehending a post before you comment sport, Thanks...

Wrong on so many levels, lets keep the i think i k now crap to yourself, have 2 buds out of 100 that put in there codes in Oct/Nov that are in, so again stow it kiddo...

and you sir are a liar....its when you redeemed your code...even SR said that ppl that are saying that a full of crap.

August trmw

September thursday

October friday

November saturday

December sunday

It was said that everyone who preordered would be able to play the 17th of december...so tjhis suggested timeline is definatly wrong!

I haven't gotten my email yet but when I checked my account on here, under the pre-order section, I found that I can play. So you might want to check there instead of waiting for the email. That or you can just start up the launcher as it will say whether or not you have access. Edited by Viashivon

It could have something to do with time you redeemed and if you are in a guild or not....those in guilds are going to play on the server they were told to play on...so I guess that would be a way to utilize all servers. My cousin redeemed novemeber and he is in...-_- or at least he said he was.