Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have max points with Kira, I did one of her quest, I got to the point where she's looking for a way for us to get married and she still wont talk to me :(

How far are you in the story? Certain companion conversations require you to be past a certain point in the class story.

My Guardian is 50, completed the entire class story, and I was able to do every single one of Kira's conversations today after the patch.

Edited by TheCheatz

How far are you in the story? Certain companion conversations require you to be past a certain point in the class story.

My Guardian is 50, completed the entire class story, and I was able to do every single one of Kira's conversations today after the patch.

I am lvl 42 and I'm in act 2 I believe I'm pretty far.

and I just got to Hoth

I was level 33 into act 2 at 5k affection when she stopped talking...im 38 still in act 2 with 10k affection and no futher dialog...last one was 2nd or 3rd romance after she was talking about trying to find a way to get married

I have max points with Kira, I did one of her quest, I got to the point where she's looking for a way for us to get married and she still wont talk to me :(

You will not get any more conversations with her until you finish Chapter 2. Then, all at once, you will get 2 or 3 general conversations and several romance convos that can result in you asking her to marry you. I too thought I was bugged again when I didnt hear a peep from her for all of Chapter 2. Bioware really should have done a better job spreading things out.

o/

Finally, had about ten little conversations open up with Kira on my ship, available one after another. Kissed, slept together and finally the Nar Shaddaa "The Merciful One" quest. Now I'm back on track and can rock on with my Knight. Thx BW /salute.

you will not get any more conversations with her until you finish chapter 2. Then, all at once, you will get 2 or 3 general conversations and several romance convos that can result in you asking her to marry you. I too thought i was bugged again when i didnt hear a peep from her for all of chapter 2. Bioware really should have done a better job spreading things out.

O/

thanks!! :D

I was level 33 into act 2 at 5k affection when she stopped talking...im 38 still in act 2 with 10k affection and no futher dialog...last one was 2nd or 3rd romance after she was talking about trying to find a way to get married

You get a bunch after act 1 then you get a bunch after act 2! Most on here who still think its messed up havent finished act one or act 2

Same thing happened to me I get the companion conversation indicator on Kira's portrait, then a minute or 2 later it will disappear. I thought 1.1 was supposed to fix that.

I've been having the same issue. Dunno whats going on, I thought they were supposed to have dealt with the problem. It seemed like it was taken care of the surface but I dont think the problem has really been dealt with. Its really disappointing too since companions are such a huge part in this game.

I've been having the same issue. Dunno whats going on, I thought they were supposed to have dealt with the problem. It seemed like it was taken care of the surface but I dont think the problem has really been dealt with. Its really disappointing too since companions are such a huge part in this game.

It's a DIFFERENT BUG. Do your research. I've posted guide/faqs about this (other) bug and the Kira one and how to tell the difference between them and whether you're bugged, and I really don't have the energy to repeat it all a 458th time.

The mission icon for conversation (when no conversation is ready) is a DIFFERENT BUG that has NOTHING TO DO with the (fixed) Kira bug.

There was nothing in the patch notes about fixing this (completely unrelated) other bug.

It's a DIFFERENT BUG. Do your research. I've posted guide/faqs about this (other) bug and the Kira one and how to tell the difference between them and whether you're bugged, and I really don't have the energy to repeat it all a 458th time.

The mission icon for conversation (when no conversation is ready) is a DIFFERENT BUG that has NOTHING TO DO with the (fixed) Kira bug.

There was nothing in the patch notes about fixing this (completely unrelated) other bug.

I read that this isnt a bug, it means you have enought affection but you are not far enough along in the story to get the quests.

I read that this isnt a bug, it means you have enought affection but you are not far enough along in the story to get the quests.

Thanks for the note this has been driving me crazy, I have over 9000 points with her but she has only talked to me 3 times on ship. I am only level 26 and just getting to Alderan so not to far into the story. Thanks someone finally makes some sence with out getting rude and snotty about how many times they may or may not have explained the issue.

Yes lomorell I did do my research if you look at the 1.1 rise of the rakghoul patch notes, and scroll down to the companion characters section. After it lists ashara zavros, jaesa willsaam, Kira carsen there is a section that says BUG FIXES on the fifth bullet point it says "corrected an issue that caused the indicator that a companion wants to talk to you to disappear" so yes the patch notes do say that they fixed the problem yet it still exists. Notice how I managed to correct you without being rude.