Kira Carsen Question

Tadshackles

So I got her as a "guest" but didn't realize it... I went to the social vendor and bought all the light armor female gear and modded it out. She is a BEAST! but once I saw that she is a "guest" I now fear that any quest now she will disappear with the $texas amount of gear I put on her only to get her back later with no gear...

IF she does leave and then come back later will she have the same gear I give her now? AND if not before what quest should I strip her and save the gear?

secondly, is she does leave to come back later, when do I actually get her as a companion?

thank you for the minimal spoiler

ALSO

For ANYONE leveling or will level a toon that wears LIGHT armor. GET THE SOCIAL GEAR! its dirt cheap and with mods is insanely OP (this goes double for light armor players)

Kira has 2000 more HP than I do and just for poops and giggles I like to let her solo -1 elites.

she is 17 and took down a 16 elite with 4500 hp by herself - it was awesome!

Which Social gear are you referring to? You don't mean the orange dancer gear .... do you???

Yes the republic dancer gear from the coruscant vendor. I bought the entire set as soon as I got to Coruscant. Its all orange gear. I keep adding new mods when we get to a new planet. She currently has around 7-800 more hp than I do and an AC of 1107. She can more than hold her own against bosses and elites. She has close to 8k health ("we" are level 34).

Edit for typos.

Edited by EdratLightindark

Yes the republic dancer gear from the coruscant vendor. I bought the entire set as soon as I got to Coruscant. Its all orange gear. I keep adding new mods when we get to a new planet. She currently has around 7-800 more hp than I do and an AC of 1107. She can more than hold her own against bosses and elites. She has close to 8k health ("we" are level 34).

Edit for typos.

good to know ... I acutally thought about it but hadn't been able to try it. I wouldn't mind the slave gear for my Sentinel ...but I know she'll loose some umph with only light instead of medium armor.