Confession.

tapikoks

I was whinner like you guyz. Till today when I realized that Im gonna play today at first wave(propably at 03:00pm europe time). Suddenly I realized how immature was my behaviour. It just a game. And BW are dealing just great with EA.

I want to apologize whole BW company and community.

Sometimes when we want something so badly we act like a fools. And Im almost 25 yr old.

It's not a troll post but Im little drunk :)

Edited by tapikoks

I was whinner like you guyz. Till today when I realized that Im gonna play today at first wave(propably at 03:00pm europe time). Suddenly I realized how immature was my behaviour. It just a game. And BW are dealing just great with EA.

Sometimes when we want something so badly we act like a fools. And Im almost 25 yr old.

It takes a lot of stones, even over the internet, to admit when you're wrong. Props to you for being willing to come out and say it. A lot of these little *****es won't have the guts to do it. /tiphat

Airwin, you're a fairly solid guy, and yeah Kudos for the stones.

Thanks GawdFather, you are as well. Btw, you've had some posts today that made me LOL in real life. Had to ward off boss aggro to keep em from wondering what I was laughing at. :D

If I get my EGA, I will just say FU useless forum and go forget about this sh.t... Will never appologize for being r/\ped...

Alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of lifes problems.

Heh I'll get drunk too when I get on tomorrow, and thx for your post hopefully a lot of others will think the same.

I submitted my preorder code in Dec. I have never thought that I'll be able to play 5 days in EGA. Now, I'm able to play on Friday. It is pretty cool for me.

I understand that when you see some people can get in but you can't. It could be really annoying. Especially when you love the game so much. It is great that BW can finally give us the approximate time schedule. We all calm down :D