Lethality PvE viable?

evexir

I've been running as Engineering and my damage seems really good, but aggro on mobs when the tank dies is my only real way to tell D:.. level 50 btw

I'm considering a switch to Lethality. Was wondering if this spec can "keep up" or be ahead of the other specs in pure PvE boss fights, etc.. as I plan on doing both PvP and PvE and don't want to re spec for each.

Thanks

I use lethality when raiding and the damage is good, the added mobility is great for fights like SoA, Bonethrasher, kragga etc.

Tbh i can never bring myself to go back to marksman for anything now, lethality is just so much more fun and it works in pve and pvp. The only pve skill i wish i had from marksman is the -45%? accuracy skill which is pretty imba :).

Without a damage meter its all theory craft and very hard to tell.

Find a high hp elite, bring a healer. Kill it with one spec as if killing a boss. THen repeat it with the other spec. See which died faster of the 2. Your questione had gotten a answer.

Not a definite answer like stats nor meters, but a answer nontheless

Afterwards remember to take into consideration factors like movement, cover and so on.

Edited by Aryndelin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.