Is it time for everyone to reroll as a sorc/sage?

Sayuri-chan

I rolled Sorc not playing beta because basically our small guild had no healers.

For a variety of reasons, I fully expect the Sorceror to get the next nerf.

I play feral on Warcraft and have for a very long time (beginning of BC). So even in this last expansion I know what it was like to be grossly OP to overnerfed to in a good place.

In the beginning of Cataclysm you'd go into a bg or TB and there would be countless cats dotting up their targets with bleeds and running away to massive carnage.

When the nerf happened, we became much more scarce.

So regarding the incoming nerf:

1) The bads will re-roll and the players that love the class and want to get better will adapt.

2) I hope the nerf affects DPS sorcs more than healing sorcs b/c bubble or not we can be nuked down (even with my 600 expertise). And if you are playing a team that is halfway decent you are target #1.

3) I don't think DPS sorcs should have the equivalent to the healing bubble

And to the guy who says he's top healing and top 5 dps in every BG I'm calling complete BS. I've done a ton of BG's with other healing sorcs and we do absolutely no damage whatsoever. Unless the game is very one-sided, healing is just too intense to do much if any dps (other than interrupts, stuns, etc.). On top of that against someone with expertise you literally do no damage.

Of course the above assumes that you are playing the WZ the correct way. It's pretty easy to fudge the numbers if you want to.

I've pvp'd for a long, long time and this guy said it best. Maybe the truest guide regarding pvp I have ever seen:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=154012

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encourage you all to roll dps specced sorcs and sages. Maybe when the numbers get high enough(though sorcs are ALREADY the most common class in the game) bioware will be forced to take notice and actually take action.

I would do that for the purpose you mention but becouse of their current state I hate Sorcs so much that I would rather unsub than roll this wretched class. I am at the point already where even if we are winning the warzone I rage after seeing 5 Sorcs spamming their lightning ***.

Sometimes it goes personal. Like I say that if someone rolls a Sorc he is an **** in RL. Yes, I know this is sad. But never before I hated one class this much in history of MMO. And I played many. This for me is evidence enough that this class is simply broken.

Edited by Aweus