Light side Dark side Need tweeked

SaurHolt

I love how swtor gives points for light and dark Awesome idea ... I feel it does needs a little tweaking.

I started my toon as a sith , I want dark side, took a lot of work to get to dark side. three days ago on Tatooine. I Did the class quest Were you talk to your self in a cave. After listening to my self. My toon renounced the dark side. For renouncing the dark side I only got 100 Light point Ugh...

I felt something that big should have taken me back to gray.... Right now i have a 1000 light points, 5000 dark points. So there is no way am going to make it to light side by time i get to level 50.....

I may as well ignore the the story line i started and keep getting dark point..

Am not Qqing I love this game.. I just feel the light side dark side point needs a little tweaking.....

I think they need to change the LS/DS points so they're a fixed axis with dark on one end and light on the other. If you have DS points, gaining LS points should move you back down the axis towards light, not just give you some LS points.

Just renouncing the dark side shouldn't move you all the way back to grey though; you need to earn that.

(Obviously the same applies to going from light to dark)

I think they need to change the LS/DS points so they're a fixed axis with dark on one end and light on the other. If you have DS points, gaining LS points should move you back down the axis towards light, not just give you some LS points.

Just renouncing the dark side shouldn't move you all the way back to grey though; you need to earn that.

(Obviously the same applies to going from light to dark)

I agree with you and like your idea