Advice on tree spec

Ronfare

I will be exclusively playing with a healer. What tree spec would be best suited for this dps/healer combo. In retrospect a tank probably would have been the smart choice (duh) but i am invested in my sent now.

thanks for any advice.

I will be exclusively playing with a healer. What tree spec would be best suited for this dps/healer combo. In retrospect a tank probably would have been the smart choice (duh) but i am invested in my sent now.

thanks for any advice.

Watchman is really the only viable spec for Sentinel right now. I understand you will be traveling with a healer so Merciless Zeal may not be as appealing. But you will find may people who agree the damage output for watchman is the same or if not better than combat. Please you will take some overhead off your healer. In addition you will be able to reduce your force kick cool down time, which is one of the most important features of this class.

I have not tried focus, but everything I have read says for DPS, flexibility, and survivability it is junk.

For PvE, Watchman is the overwhelming consensus pick, whether you're traveling with a healer or not. Combat isn't bad, but it doesn't begin to shine until higher levels (like 35+). Focus isn't bad, but it's definitely more PvP suited than it is for straight up PvE content.

Watchman will give you reduced cooldowns on your interrupts, lower cooldown and zero-range leap, strong DoT burns and a reduced-cost Force Sweep and Slash. Also with Zen you'll have the ability to provide a small group heal from your critical burns.