On some planets the game runs slow.

Superninfreak

I've noticed that on certain planets (Balmorra and Alderaan specifically) the game runs pretty slowly, while on other planets (such as Tatooine) it runs just fine. Anyone know why this is?

I have the graphics settings as low as possible and I'm running the game on this via Windows 7.

I'm curious if my graphics card is a bit outdated.

(If this is the wrong place to post this then a mod can move it)

Edited by Superninfreak

I've noticed that on certain planets (Balmorra and Alderaan specifically) the game runs pretty slowly, while on other planets (such as Tatooine) it runs just fine. Anyone know why this is?

I have the graphics settings as low as possible and I'm running the game on this via Windows 7.

I'm curious if my graphics card is a bit outdated.

(If this is the wrong place to post this then a mod can move it)

I have the same problem, and it gets worse when there is an opposing faction.

Ilum is just unplayable for me. Its just retarded programming, cuz my computer is relatively new.

On the major planets, your FPS will always be lower. Balmora, that's because there's like 20 mobs in a group hanging around. NOT the best idea, but it is what it is.

Basically, as your population rises, your FPS will lower, which is what causes this affect. Unfortunately, not a ton can be done about this one, it's all in the game itself.