Pretty disappointed with Hammer and Athiss flashpoints

BobaFetaCheese

I'm an alt-oholic, so I've made at least 10 alts so far, deleted some, re-rolled some. Well, I've found what I hope to be my resting spot on a PvP server with a trooper and I got to first experience the Hammer Station and Athiss flashpoints today, hammer twice actually.

1) they were both finished rather quickly.

2) there was almost no story to them minus the beginning talk with the jedi lady and the ending talk with jedi lady

On the plus side, it was nice to see crew skills make a slight difference on secret paths and stuff, but I just felt so underwhelmed when it came to the stories for these Flashpoints.

Esseles was really nice, and so was Black Talon. A continuous story with main characters, a main villain, and his sub-commanders along the way. I feel like, I can retell the Esseles story to my friends, I know it by heart.

These Flashpoints?

"Uhh, we landed somewhere. Ran through an area, blowing up droids. Killed some dude at the end. That was it."

Just depressing, really.

Well...none are as chatty as Esseles/Black Talon, but Taral V, Maelstrom Prison, Battle for Ilum and The False Emperor are all more story driven(even if there isn't as much dialogue as Esseles). Directive 7 and Kaon Under Siege have pretty good storylines as well, but there are 6 flashpoints in the game that have basically nothing going for them storywise outside of the talk before and after. Those are Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cadimimu, Colicoid War Game and Red Reaper. So don't go into any of those flashpoints expecting much aside from bosses and loot.